Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

NatSprat's Top Ten Pins of the Week


Ready for NatSprat's Top Ten pins of the week? I love this time of the week, because I get to see what YOU guys like! Here we go!




This is a great idea. The link to the actual blog it's from doesn't work, but you can still use the idea. I don't know if the chair came with the timer, or whether they just glued one on...either way, it's genius! I need this for my 3 year old....I swear, she is going to be the end of me! hahaha. 



This one had a whopping 39 pins! Have any of you tried it yet? Does it really work?



This is the recipe that uses applesauce and honey instead of sugar and oil! I have some super ripe bananas begging me to use them. Banana bread for breakfast tomorrow? I think so.




This would be so much fun! Birthday party, Family night, And everything you would need you can get from the Dollar Store! Shower caps, shaving cream and some sort of Cheetos. Whoever catches the most Cheetos wins!



Yum. Rolos are one of my all time favorite things! I bet you could do this with any kind of cookie...ooh, the possibilities! 




Soooo pretty!


 
 So, apparently this is actually from food.com! According to the comments, it's supposed to be pretty awesome stuff. And...in case you are on a diet, you can even see the nutritional facts for Floor Grease Cutter Cleaner. Only 12.5 calories per serving! ROCK ON!!! *giggle*
 




Does anyone else have this problem? I have also discovered that about 60 percent of my conversations with friends begin with, "Hey...did you see the pin about (fill in the blank)". I'm still trying to decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe it's just a thing? :) 




Yet another idea when I smack myself in the head and think, "How did I not think of this!?!". Pinterest: 468,000    Natalie: 0    Pinterest wins again! 



This is really something beautiful to remember. It's so easy to get all caught up in the world, and forget what we should really live for. This one had 22 repins! Which makes me happy. :) You all are such WONDERFUL people and friends!

And there we have it! NatSprat's Top Ten Pins of the Week!

Don't forget, if you haven't joined me on Pinterest, you can find me {HERE!}

Have a WONDERFUL week!

2 people leaving some love!:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

The shabby chic color scheme is beautiful.

The Yoder's Five said...

And now I'm hungry for Rolo cookies. How could you go wrong with those?!?!
Sigh! I spend way too much time on Pinterest.